Benjamin, Jaime, Nathan, Sydney, and Zoe's journal and connection with the outside world.
It's hard to be mad when he's so cute!
That is absolutely adorable and horrible, all at the same time!
The best is yet to come
Freakin' adorable!
nice work Nate!!! such a good helper you have. Ben... give me a buzz.PG
What does Nate charge to do the cleaning? I've always wanted to hire some help. He's perfect!!!
Jaime,This is so cute. No movie camera for us when our kids were little. But I do have a snap of my 3 year old bathing the cat in the toilet. Cherish these moments.Deborah
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is absolutely adorable and horrible, all at the same time!
The best is yet to come
Freakin' adorable!
nice work Nate!!! such a good helper you have. Ben... give me a buzz.
PG
What does Nate charge to do the cleaning? I've always wanted to hire some help. He's perfect!!!
Jaime,
This is so cute. No movie camera for us when our kids were little. But I do have a snap of my 3 year old bathing the cat in the toilet. Cherish these moments.
Deborah
Post a Comment