This morning, while working on the monthly money maintenance, I wondered why I felt so toally awesome. I mean, I felt like the world was spinning simply to ensure a little breeze would be tussling my hair just so as I walked, ney, strutted through my charmed life. I really had no business feeling this bad-ass, I mean, I was just paying a few bills, sitting in my sweatpants with a luke-warm cup of Folgers Crystals. Then it hit me... it was the credit card bills that were MAKING me feel like such a complete soul. I mean, check these people out on the websites I was visiting... can you NOT feel like the king of the world when you have some connection with people having this much fun with thier credit cards?!
Ha ha ha! YES! YES! I DO love to eat at restaurants! In strappy dresses and open-necked suits? Hell yes, every night... Give
ME the check! I want to pay with my totally awesome American Express!

OH MY GOD! IF I DON'T USE MY MACY'S CARD IMMEDIATLY I MIGHT DIE!
Look how much raw sweetness these two exude:


Mastercard, please help me teach my kids to love science and math!

Also, I feel so isolated from my family everyday... can a credit card help me connect? YES! YES! YES!
1 comment:
Ben - I love your sense of humor! I laugh at your posts so much! By the way, whenever I am having a bad day I go back and read the "Unites Airlines Hates You" one....it is too much, not to mention, we had the same experience coming home - freaking jerks! Thanks for the smiles!!!! Miss you guys!
Lesli
Post a Comment