Benjamin, Jaime, Nathan, Sydney, and Zoe's journal and connection with the outside world.
Your kids are so adorable!!!! Where did you find the bathtub seat? I looked all over for one of those when Owen was little and couldn't find on.
The kids are so cute..they all look so much alike and so much like you! I hope you are well!! Looking forward to seeing you again!amy
How cute! I love the photos! What fun times these are.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your kids are so adorable!!!! Where did you find the bathtub seat? I looked all over for one of those when Owen was little and couldn't find on.
The kids are so cute..they all look so much alike and so much like you! I hope you are well!! Looking forward to seeing you again!
amy
How cute! I love the photos! What fun times these are.
How cute! I love the photos! What fun times these are.
Post a Comment