
Are you unsure of your role in the world? See this movie and it will gauge who you are:
A) It was a sentimental oversimplification of Good vs. Evil.
(Translation of A= You are trying too hard to be the disillusioned cool guy in the room).
B) It was retarded.
(Translation of B= You are).
C) It was the best movie I've seen in a long time.
(Translation of C= You stand alone for what is good and right in the world).
Bottom line= Go see this movie... Good is good and bad is bad and it's important for Good to Win. I love this movie.
1 comment:
I don't know about Superman, but I'm pretty sure the new Beerfest (http://beerfestmovie.warnerbros.com/) movie will be the best ever. Here are the reasons why: A) it's about Germans, B) it's about beer, C) it's by the same guys who gave us Super Troopers. I can't meow. I mean... wait.
Post a Comment