January 21, 2006

Nathan Helps Dad with IPUG briefings




Hmmm... I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, Dad.






















Wait, I think I understand... you're saying that Aspect Angle and Heading Crossing Angle are related to how you fly your gameplan, but not necessarily dependant on each other?










Yes! I get it. Aspect Angle and Antenna Train Angle are defined in relation to each other, but Heading Crossing Angle is independant of both. OK, now I follow your briefing, Dad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd think that if you look at these three pictures in sequence... bottom to top... you see that he's trying real hard to push something out in the bottom pic... next, he get surprised by the force at which he can soil himself... and then in the top pic, he looks as if he's wondering how long it will take for his Dad, who is telling him about Heading Crossing Angle, to change his diaper.
PG

Anonymous said...

I look at the sequence of pictures a little differently... from bottom to top here's what I think is going on. In the bottom pic, Natron-bomb looks as if he's trying to give a good push... the middle pic, he looks like he surprised himself by the power by which the poo leaves his person... and then in the top pic, he looks as if to say... "great dad, thanks for the talk on Heading Angle Crossing, but how long is it going to take you to change me?"
PG

Anonymous said...

I look at the sequence of pictures a little differently... from bottom to top here's what I see going on. In the bottom pic, Natron-bomb looks as if he's trying to give a good push... the middle pic, he looks like he surprised himself by the power by which the poo leaves his person... and then in the top pic, he looks as if to say... "great dad, thanks for the talk on Heading Angle Crossing, but how long is it going to take you to change me?"
PG

Anonymous said...

I look at the sequence of pictures a little differently... from bottom to top here's what I see going on. In the bottom pic, Natron-bomb looks as if he's trying to give a good push... the middle pic, he looks like he surprised himself by the power by which the poo leaves his person... and then in the top pic, he looks as if to say... "great dad, thanks for the talk on Heading Angle Crossing, but how long is it going to take you to change me?"
PG