
7 months and counting down! We're getting into a little bit of an uncomfortable stage, but I'm feeling ok. And although I can't wait to see everyone at the baby shower, I'm not looking forward to the 24 hours of travel!
Benjamin, Jaime, Nathan, Sydney, and Zoe's journal and connection with the outside world.
3 comments:
I can't wait to see you! I'm sure Baby Freebs will love all the flying =)Chris accepted a job in Cincy last week so we'll be around for all your visits home!
You look great Jaime. Hang in there! [you need to make Ben carry both of you around, so he can share, or better yet...carry around the cats under his clothes, that would make for a fine photo-op (even better than his drunken boxing pic!)]
I suck. This is the first time I have been to the site, and it is only because Jaime and Stef are in my apartment making me. Expect many future posts. Maybe.
- Kevin
Post a Comment