September 22, 2009

Back in Germany and waiting for Daddy!

Well we made it home! Everyone was very excited to get back, although a little dissappointment set in when the kids realized that Daddy was not here just yet. It's been a busy couple of weeks getting settled back in. Sydney has been rediscovering her room and toys, Nathan started back to school, and Zoe is working on sleeping through the night. Here are some recent pics...

This is Nathan's school bus! It picks him up in our village adn drives 3 miles to his school across the river, but I still followed it all the way there on the first day :)



Waiting for the bus! He was so excited!

The kids love hanging out with Zoe in her bed. This is how I found them the other day.

Some sister snuggles on Z's changing table.


2 comments:

Stef said...

Very cute! Does Ben have a homecoming date yet?

Gaggle of Geisslers said...

So adorable. I can't believe Nathan's in kindergarten already!!!