July 27, 2009

Week 2 with 3 under 4!


So I just finished up week 2 with 3 children under 4 and as you can see I survived (barely :).
Zoe is doing great, but is definitely starting to wake up from her newborn state. She's still a decent sleeper which is a plus, to say the least. Nathan and Sydney continue to love her (sometimes to death) and have showed no signs of being jealous over baby. Nathan has taken to calling her "ZO" and Sydney alternates between "My Baby" and "Zoba"(I'm thinking a combo b/t Zoe and Baby.
Nathan has been slightly more challenging lately, which has more to do with not going back to Germany, than with the arrival of his new sister. He practically had his bags packed when we got home from the hospital, since I had been telling him that we wouldn't be going back until after the baby. He's getting a little more understanding, but a lot more defiant. Any advice on 3 1/2 year old boys would be much welcomed at this point :)
All in all, everyone is good. We miss Ben terribly and cannot wait to be a family again!
Nathan has a new big boy haircut. I'm already anxious for it to grow back out!
Zoe does an awesome Peter Falk impersonation.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoe is so pretty! Cant wait for you to return!!