June 06, 2009

Hello from Here

Hey Jaime, Nathan, and Sydney!

I figured out to post some pictures during my trip. Have Mommy explain what each picture is of. What do you guys think of my silly haircut?



Shady and I ready to step.

Since I have to sleep during the day, I built a fort out of my bed to sleep in. The tan blanket drops down like a door so its nice and dark and quiet. I keep some stuff in the black trunk on top there, and the little picture frame has lots of pictures of you guys on it.


Here's the "living room" of my little trailer. My bed is on the right, with Mr. Karamo's bed on the left. (We're roomates here). We have a TV, a refrigerator, and two of the most uncomfortable chairs ever invented. I think maybe the chairs we have were made in during the Spanish Inquision. Then again, they are better than sitting on the dusty floor... for short periods of time.



Here is my closet. It's at the end of my Fort-bed. I keep all my clothes and bathroom stuff in there. I had to buy some metal stuff to make a lock for it. (That way, when I go to the gym, I don't have to carry my wallet around).




Here's a close-up of my funny haircut and silly mustache. Should I keep it when I come home?

2 comments:

Gaggle of Geisslers said...

Haircut awesome, mustache not-so-much! Love the tent!

Anonymous said...

Ok this was just too sweet! Keeping the mustache though....um, well we all know Magnums wife doesnt like the dirty stach rides...maybe Jaime does though!