It was brought to our attention that Sydney may have felt left out of Nathan's growing experience having to do with mashed potatoes. In the spirit of fairness, we introduced Sydney to that ubiquitous of 1 year old terror: Santa Claus. While Nathan gutted out his fear for the chance at his own Handy Mannie Tool Truck... Sydney's affection was not to be bought.
While I don't begrudge Nathan his toy-lust, I am proud of my daughter's lack of materialism.
December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! I really want to take Owen, but Brett doesn't want to and this may just seal his fate:) Too funny.
And so Sydney decides to damn the man at Christmas time. Brilliant. I never would have come up with that one.
"Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry"...shhh! Hey, Sydney! Watch your brother for clues. He's done this a couple of times.
Post a Comment