December 18, 2007

Change to our Moving Plans

Near Bitburg and Trier... the little German city of Spangdahlem (marked with the little black "X") won't know what hit it when Team Freeborn rolls into town.


(All are welcome to visit starting next summer, but priority availability goes to those with Asian stamps in their passports.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello cousins (both young and old)- I got the news yesterday that you'll be in Germany next year. As luck would have it, we are going to be neighbors. I just found out that I will also be living the expat life about 500 klicks south of you in Zurich. I still need to hammer out the details, but I should be there in the May - August timeframe. I can't wait to see you guys!
Talk to you soon,
Todd

Segal Party of 4 said...

Freeborns! That's great news. Why the change? Did you know that Spang is only a few hours drive to/from Lakenheath? Can't wait to see you next summer. We're here until about Nov 08.

-The Segals