July 31, 2007

Had a Bad Day?

So maybe you've had a rough week or so. Maybe you've been in the deep south in late July. Perhaps this last week has been spent at an inane management course that introduces the same principles you've been applying in your job for the last 5 years. Imagine sitting through a 90 minute class on how to write a sentence... when you're 29 years old. Then after 8 hours of mind-numbing breifings, you have a "feedback" session with your "team" about "what we can all improve on." I was accosted for being too direct because I made the suggestion that the 95 pound girl on our sports team not attempt to throw the ball farther than 10 yards. BECAUSE SHE CAN'T THROW THE BALL FARTHER THAN 10 YARDS! Might make an otherwise good-natured guy a little grumpy. Jaime sent me some pictures of her and Nathan in Cincinnati just in time. As frustrated as I was getting home tonight... this picture was the solution:

1 comment:

jtguttman said...

Ben,

Sounds like you are enjoying SOS. I don't know if I have your email anymore. Send me one (jeffguttman@yahoo.com) and I might have some stuff for you. Just remember that quality means absolutely nothing in montgomery. The only thing that does matter is whether or not it fits the format they want

Jeff