January 15, 2007

Chris Carter- I accept!

4 comments:

Carter said...

Benjamin,
As the great, great, great grandson of Aaron Burr (it might be true) I must caution you against entering into a duel with myself, master marksmen extraordinaire. That being said, I’ve decided to give you a final chance and back out now. Sure, it’s the coward’s way out but it would be a shame to have to explain the eye patch to Nathan. Let it be known that not two weeks ago I shot my own father at point-blank range in the back of the head. Lucky for him he’s bald so the dart just stuck there… If these outrages continue I warn you, it shall be pistols at dawn sir!

Christopher “Burr” Carter

Jaime said...

I've decided to take the family and go into hiding rather than go through with the duel. Turns out my dad had a farm for a few years while he was growing up on the mean streets of Toledo. I'm going to take Jaime and Nathan and go raise tomatos in the hopes of finding a peaceful life, free from the tyranny of Chris "Burr" Carter's prowess with the pistol.

Jaime said...

What am I saying?! Haven't I learned ANYTHING from Homer J. Simpson? If we go through with this, I'm likely to get my family addicted to Tomaco.

The duel is on... next time we meet, will be the last time we meet.

Carter said...

Then I look forward to the next time... which will also be the last time.