December 31, 2005

Introducing: Nathan Scott Freeborn












He's finally arrived! 7 lbs 12 oz... born 7:20pm on December 30. Jaime and Nathan are both heathy, and both sort of shell-shocked. We're all exhausted after the labor, sorry I don't have to energy to call everyone personnally. I know many of you would be with us in the hospital if you could- and we miss you all. Here are a few pictures of Nathan:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! I can't wait to see him in person. It's going to be the longest 3 weeks of my life :)

Lots of Love, GiGi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jaime and Ben!

We're so happy for you!

He's beautiful!

Lots of Love,

GiGi, Papa Jack and Aunt Jordan

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jaime and Ben, he is beautiful. You do great work :) I am so very happy for the both of you. Enjoy him. And send more pictures!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Nathan Scott is adorable. I am so very happy for the both of you. Enjoy him! And send more pictures :)

And Jaime... WOW! Can't believe my oldest friend has a baby! Is it wonderful? Should I give it a try?! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I'm pumped for you guys and can't wait to meet little Freebs. Hope everyone's doing well and congrats!

PG