Benjamin, Jaime, Nathan, Sydney, and Zoe's journal and connection with the outside world.
at least you can't prove it is me because you can't see my face.
Originally, I thought Danny's ties was drool coming out of his mouth... That would have been much better - PG
Man, if you ask me, that entire wait staff looks to be over 18...
As I recall, Hegs spent the most time with these ladies. Perhaps he could tell us if they were legal or not...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
at least you can't prove it is me because you can't see my face.
Originally, I thought Danny's ties was drool coming out of his mouth... That would have been much better - PG
Man, if you ask me, that entire wait staff looks to be over 18...
As I recall, Hegs spent the most time with these ladies. Perhaps he could tell us if they were legal or not...
Post a Comment