Benjamin, Jaime, Nathan, Sydney, and Zoe's journal and connection with the outside world.
January 11, 2005
Dexter- not a huge fan of snow
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Ben & Jaime (& Dexter),
Help! Yesterday I met someone at church who went to Miami (class of '00, I'm sorry, I meant class of TWO GRAND UNITED WE STAND!) and thinks she may remember seeing me at First Run on a cold November night in 1998. Please burn all your photos and admit nothing, I really need to keep my job.
1 comment:
Hi Ben & Jaime (& Dexter),
Help! Yesterday I met someone at church who went to Miami (class of '00, I'm sorry, I meant class of TWO GRAND UNITED WE STAND!) and thinks she may remember seeing me at First Run on a cold November night in 1998. Please burn all your photos and admit nothing, I really need to keep my job.
Love,
Colin & Julie
Post a Comment